A safer community where everyone belongs.
Transforming lives impacted by crime through healing services and relationships.
- We educate the community in the philosophy and practice of restorative justice.
- We partner with stakeholders to initiate, sponsor, and coordinate services at the SLO County Jail, Juvenile Hall and in the SLO community.
- We recruit and train volunteers to share their gifts and expertise in our programs.
- We create a wide base of support to sustain our programs.
- We believe in accompanying and supporting anyone affected by crime on their healing journey, to be an instrument of restoration, of forgiveness, of accountability, and of reconciliation.
- We believe that violence is never a solution to any problem and that every person is endowed with a sacred dignity, and is capable of changing, healing, and being restored.
- We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe that we can overcome violence with education, love, and compassion.